Thursday, April 8, 2010

High Noon

I remember the old westerns when the bad guy called out the hero on to the street to shoot it out, well it seems that a group that meets on a regular basis in huddle town have been called out. I think the cockroach has met his match with this group made up of the collective intelligence of the area.

Obviously one of the cockroach supporters squeeled on them discussing captain mudslinger and he took offense to the discussion so he has to mention them in a threatening manner to shut them up. This makes them all celebrities at this point. I'm sure that some how it will be all staged by the local businessman so he can be bashed along with them, paronoid people think like that so I would expect that to come at some point. But, I wonder what they were discussing that was so upsetting to the cockroach to make him call them out.... hmmm.

I have a good idea, how about the cockroach stop in for a cup of coffee and have an open debate with the coffee club in huddle town, now that would be worth watching.

Sorry to disappoint but that most likely won't happen because we all know that the cockroach is a back stabbing coward and too scared to actually meet face to face with anyone that disagrees with him. But and offer that I am sure the coffee club would extend.

It's high noon in huddle town.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the blog. I am really tired of all the mudslinging on the "other" website.Instead of pushing people apart Edgefield needs to come together. The possible closing of PTC pains me a great deal. Education should be important to all. It appears its not.But thanks for the amusing view of the messed up ideas of others

    ReplyDelete