Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All Seems Clear

When I started this blog about 6 months ago I never thought I would see the day that the edgefield mudslinger would be fit to view and it seems after some study that there may be hope for the cockroach and his mudslinger blog.

For a while he has been on his best behavior and hasn't announced he was pressing charges or asking for investigations or completely trashing some poor employee or local business person. I have been amazed at this change, will it be permanent or is this just a phase, one will only know after time has passed.

I still fail to see the purpose of the racist redneck page since it is still utilized by those that would complain about others, but only they can control themselves in a mature manner that properly represents the area. If the page did not exist there would not be a problem in my opinion but I will take any positive changes I can take when it comes to what we have been exposed to in the past.

I will be watching and will continue to provide my view on things if they get out of hand again and will always take the cockroach to task for any slander or negative comments directed toward honest citizens in the area. Maybe, just maybe this blog worked and caused the cockroach to get a good dose of his own medicine for a change and made him reconsider his actions... who knows but it is a welcome change in my book.

Any suggestions or tips may be sent as always to eavenger2009@yahoo.com

Have a great daily moment everyday as we can all continue to hope the good behavior of the cockroach continues, but as of now all seems clear.